Thursday, October 8, 2009

Schedule Update pt 2

I've now been staying in hostels for almost 3 weeks, and have had absolutely no luck finding another farm to host me. Staying in hostels is 1) way too expensive, and 2) very tiring as nobody ever sleeps. Therefore thanks to the help of my parents, I've decided to change my ticket and come back to the states a bit earlier than originally planned. So now, I'll be arriving in Chicago on Thursday, November 5th! Just in time to celebrate my birthday at home! Woo!

That also means that the rest of my trip is just gonna be pure sight-seeing, so when I get back I'm gonna be a giant wrecked heap of a mess with absolutely no money. But ce la vie! So the rest of the trip will probably look like this:

Today: Couchsurf in Aix-en-Provence
Friday-Monday: Stay in Arles, France with a friend of my sister's from college
Tuesday 13th-17th: Barcelona
18-22: Madrid
23-31: Granada, Sevilla, Malaga
Nov 1-4: Lisbon

Hopefully I'll be able to couchsurf and stay with a few friends here and there so I won't be spending too much on housing. So if anyone has any friends in any of those areas that wouldn't mind hosting me for a night or two, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment