Sunday, October 4, 2009

Free Internet!

Which means, picture uploading time!

Btw I made it to Nice, which is absolutely stunning and I've already turned 3 shades darker in one day.


Hey, I'm in Paris! Woo!

\
At the Tulleries Garden, I think


Goofing off at the Louvre


Posing with an Ewok at the Louvre


With the Venus di Milo


Chilling out with the Holy Grail


My Fresno travel buddy, Chad


The rest of my travel buddies getting a bit loopy at the Louvre


Mona!


Pretending I'm in an 'American in Paris' mixed with 'Singing in the Rain'


Chad and Jeff, my two favorite travel buddies


Yep, you guessed it. The Moulin Rouge. More like Vegas than anything else.


My lovely CS host Geraldine and her other couchsurfer for the weekend


Sacre Cure - A giant awesome temple


Visiting Jim Morrison's grave


The famous Hall of Mirrors in Versaille


A lovely little path where we laid down for a nap after sneaking into the Versaille gardens for free - truly establishing our reputation as bums for the day


The giant fountain at Versaille gardens


In front of only one of the offshoots of the gardens


In front of Sartre's and Beauvoir's joint grave - sooo cool!


Required Eiffle Tower pic (but I refused to spend the time and money to go up...tourist trap!)


The coolest toy store ever! - Dad thought you'd appreciate this.


My favorite book store, which suprisingly I didn't even have time to peruse thoroughly


Upstairs at Shakespeare and Co pretending to be working

Alright that's all for now...more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment